How Perfumes Make you Sexy
What makes a man and also a girl fall in love?
Is It the Way They Look?
Things they have in common?
A Special Connection?
Or can it be how they smell to every other?
- Actually, the way you smell plays an important part in the mating game.
- It is true in the animal world.
- Like it or not, it is also true among people.
Ever Learned about Ph Eromones?
That is the secret of sexual fascination.
- The animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in heat.
- Take into account the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in warmth.
Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his living.
Humans are Not Spared from the Effects of Pheromones Either
That fuzzy experience a woman gets near the presence of her special person could well be due to pheromones. Likewise, men are attracted to a woman, by her looks, her personality, and the pheromones she produces.
- Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell.
- These only grow to be active upon puberty.
- After sexual maturity.
- A sex scent, if you will.
- Did you know that in certain parts of the world, during village dances, girls would maintain slices of apple in their armpits although they dance.
- Then, they would offer the sweat soaked apples in order to the guys they fancy.
- Perfumes as we know all of them were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies.
- Later, perfumes were used before sex.
- To get both parties in an even more romantic feelings.
Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, went up by, ylang ylang and a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac qualities.
- Remember reading a good amusing incident in regards to a guy who used sandalwood as a a sore throat remedy.
- It has an interesting side effect.
- It increased his libido significantly.
- That means sandalwood perfumes do make you sexier.
Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is considered very attractive. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, however when mixed into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel.
- Ylang ylang has a strong, womanly scent.
- Ylang ylang can be overpowering however when used lightly or in blends, it is said to place one in a romantic mood.
- Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night away.
Jasmine Perfume Has a Very Delicate Fragrance
Jasmine essential oil alone exerts an effect on a female hormones. It can be used in aromatherapy to stability hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.
- Then there is musk which on its own, is a potent masculine fragrance.
- With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the fragrance vase an air of mystery.
- Even the lightest, most luxuriant perfumes include a trace of musk.
Crazy Girl After Dark Sex Aphrodisiac Essence
Create your own love spell with the potent and powerful Crazy Girl After Dark Sex Aphrodisiac Essence Pheromone Potion #9 is the perfect elixir to lure in ...
- Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac result.
- Look at all the perfume advertisements.
- They usually middle around romance, or seduction.
Going a Step Further, Perfumes Also Make You Feel Good about Yourself
Many women buy perfumes for the sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell fantastic. They will make your shower a magnificent experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.
About the author:The author produced discount perfume online to be able to help you find your own ideal brand name perfume at deal prices, easily.
Arnoldo is a head content marketing specialist at popcornantitheater.com, a site on health, lifestyle and fitness. In the past, Arnoldo worked as a advertising guru for a news web site. When he's not scouting for articles, Arnoldo enjoys acting and surfing.