Pheromone Chemistry Sets
Making your own pheromones is definitely something that should not be taken on by a newbie. However, with a fair amount of research blending together your own pheromones is quite possible. Better yet, there is a significant cost-savings if you are planning on producing pheromones in large quantities.
Love-Scent supplies a "Pheromone Chemistry Set" in addition to all of the pheromones you might ever need each sold separately. In addition they are going to offer pocket atomizers for having and dispensing the designed goods. Cover-Scents can be obtained in a variety of scents like vanilla, sandalwood, lavender, etc. When blending your personal pheromones it is best to use these inconspicuous cover-scents because the smell of your commercial engineered cologne or perfume is going to be changed once a pheromone is introduced into the mixture.
You decide to buy your own pheromone chemistry set it will cost you around $180 and will include Androstadienone, Androstanone, Estratetraenol, Androstenone,, Androstenol, and Estriol.
- Androstenone-Is a steroid that can be found in both male and female perspiration and urine glands.
- There are two different as well as distinct genotypes that may cause Androstenone to have a scent.
- One kind will describe the particular smell as a distressing exhausted smell that could be reminescant of urine.
- However the other type may describe to be able to be rather enjoyable like a flower.
- In small amounts, this pheromone is basically hidden to be able to humans.
Estratetraenol is often a chemical that is only produced by women and there is absolutely no current scientific study that links this particular pheromone back thus to their estrogenic outcomes.
- Androsterone is really a steroid hormone that is made I the liver from the organic metabolic rate of testosterone.
- This particular pheromone was isolated in 1931 through Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt and also Kurt Tscherning through distilling human urine.
- Androstenol is really a sex pheromone that is found in human sweat glands.
- The particular natural smell is often associated with sandalwood and Androstenol can be found in truffles.
- Pigs tend to be attracted to these chemicals and as a result are able to look them up from their deep underground hideaways.
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens created in the human body and is just made in significant sums when a women is pregnant.
Arnoldo is a head content marketing specialist at popcornantitheater.com, a site on health, lifestyle and fitness. In the past, Arnoldo worked as a advertising guru for a news web site. When he's not scouting for articles, Arnoldo enjoys acting and surfing.