Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to try them away, but they are confused and skeptical within the overwhelming number of companies as well as websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and possess seen solid and convincing results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews and links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, web sites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 star rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and search in the position bar at the bottom of the browser, when the link doesn't go directly to the particular companies website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate marketing and advertising program, and the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for each customer they refer.
You don't see the status bar at the bottom of your screen, you are able to enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
- So, how can you discover legitimate products that will work and enable you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very energetic, while others are usually almost dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor member postings, although some may not.
Where To Buy Pheromone Colognes?
http://www.pheroguide.com - There are many pheromones companies nowadays, in this video I'm listing my favorite four companies to buy pheromones from.
- So, now we have to look for a legitimate forum!
- One of the best ways to determine the credibility of a pheromone forum is actually considering their members:
Do they have an energetic membership, or are the vast majority of postings coming from one or two people?
- Are the original and/or longterm members still around and lively within the forum?
- If not, where did they're going as well as why did they leave?
Does the discussion board have lots of threads and also postings, almost all produced within a very small amount of time frame?
Do they have a ton of newbies signing upwards as well as making just one or two posts, then disappearing?
And just as importantly, carry out the administrators seem helpful and informative, or do they seem negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net are now nothing more than marketing tools and nonsense to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are genuine goods out there. You just have to look around a bit, seek information, and find the right companies and products to buy. They're out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums are generally not large in size and do not have thousands of people that were acquired through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.