Understanding The effects Of Using A Pheromone To Attract Men And Women
Understanding the effects of using a pheromone to attract men and women requires an understanding of the role pheromones play generally in nature. Pheromones are powerful chemical compounds produced by various species. The primary function of a pheromone is silent communication. Each particular pheromone is designed to elicit a response of some kind within others of the same species.
While generally thought of in terms of using a pheromone to attract people, other species use these chemicals for a host of other reasons. In insects, a pheromone may be used to speak that food lies in a particular direction. Other insects douse their eggs with pheromones to signal other mothers to lay their eggs somewhere else. The swarming behavior of bees is as a result of pheromone conversation as well, most certainly used in the protection of a hive whenever hazard is near.
- Mammals use their pheromones to encourage nursing in their young as well as to mark their territory.
- Marking, as with dogs, will be facilitated by peeing in an area.
- The urine contains a pheromone compound that can be detected by other dogs, efficiently claiming the region.
- Other mammals make use of pheromones to elicit mating behaviors such as the arching of the female's back to help coitus.
But there is a difference between lower order creatures and humans in that using a pheromone to draw in men and women does not necessarily mean copulation may ensue. While other creatures are guided unerringly by behavioral instinct and their particular behavior is generally very susceptible to impact by pheromones, human beings can be guided by their cognitive equipment as well as by chemical influences. This is most fortunate for our relationships, which are infinitely more complex than those of lesser varieties.
Pure Success - Business Enhancer with PheromonesThink private jets and supermodels. Pure Success is intended to emanate the pheromone signature of an ultra-successful businessman who "plays" on a different level. Pure Success was created for business situations where you not only need to create trust, but also demonstrate your ability to lead. Gain an edge over your peers at your work, emanate the aura of a leader that screams 'upper management'. Try out this formula on your next meeting, negotiation, sales call, or even just a normal day around the office.
Click Here to Learn More »
Using a pheromone to attract women and men will result in an effect often not consciously recognized. If you've ever felt attraction to somebody you have met, part of that attraction is due to the presence of that person's pheromones. Pheromones are sensed by a specialized wood and interpreted by the brain. This silent communication can tell a man that a woman is fertile and available and may tell a woman that a man is strong and capable of caring for her and her progeny.
Honey, I'm in the Mood for Love
Wayne figures out a way to distill cocoa pheromone concentrate from chocolate and ends up with a batch of powerful aphrodisiac bonbons. In a plot worthy of ...
Perfumes and the Women Who Love Them If it is Valentine s day, then many men turn to flowers or candy to show the women in their lives just how much they really care. For the bigger holidays such as birthdays or perhaps Xmas, men typically reach a bit deeper into their pockets for that...
- The best pheromone to attract men and women include Testosterone or even it's derivatives.
- Both men and women produce testosterone and pheromones in differing quantities.
- Varying mixtures of these can be produced artificially to enhance an individual's natural complement of pheromones.
- Many of these are optimized formulas and some allow trials.
- Care needs to be taken in either case not to apply an excess, which can result in a slightly sweaty or even musky odor.
- Insects use pheromones in order to lead one another to be able to food and to warn others of threats.
- Mammals use a pheromone in order to activate the nursing instinct of their young.
- Actually plants have uses for pheromones.
- Human beings can pick up on the pheromone compounds in the same as well as that of the opposite sex.
- Using a pheromone to attract men and women is similar to using an aphrodisiac.
- Click Here for more information on pheromones.
- My name is Jim McClinsey and I hope my article was helpful to you.
- Visit my pheromone blog today.
Arnoldo is a head content marketing specialist at popcornantitheater.com, a site on health, lifestyle and fitness. In the past, Arnoldo worked as a advertising guru for a news web site. When he's not scouting for articles, Arnoldo enjoys acting and surfing.