Cologne With Pheromones: Pheromones For Women - The truth about Pheromones And Women
While men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned on it's head recently with many more women joining the ranks.
The world would be a fairly monotonous place wouldn't it as well as the mystery will be removed from the actual relationship game!
- So what's available for the ladies?
- Are there pheromones for women on the market?
- Sure there are.
- It just seems that they do not get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product.
Pheromones are Chemicals that are Released from Animals and Humans
These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal is assigned to of course, if the animal is in heat or not. These pheromones are found in bugs and also aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are freed by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behaviour response from a recipient of the same species.
We are, in general, all attracted, either sexually, physically or even personally to another person or other persons. We do not know how, but there is something that triggers our desire when we see or meet a certain type of person. Without even knowing that particular person, we know that they are "our type" and when we see this kind of an example of our type, we instantly realise the fact and we react to it by creating large amounts of pheromones.
To cut a long explanation short, just because guys are noticed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
- Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is and identify it with feeding.
- Menstrual synchrony is probably one of the most commonly known class.
- This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together.
- But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or lengthened for no apparent reason.
- Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or even very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
Pheromones can help you get noticed but unless you can strike up any sort of a conversation, then you may as well go out and buy a normal scented fragrance which will probably do the same job of getting you noticed.
Sex-Attractant Pheromones are the Ones that Marketers Capitalize on in the Adult Industry
These pheromones are just what they sound like. They attract the opposite sex and provide the perception to want to mate. These are also considered natural way of recreating. Most animals only mate to be able to reproduce. So this is very key to species survival.
The first point is vital to all of your decision making process. By keeping well established manufacturers who research and also market their own products you can at least guarantee the product is authentic and original.
How To buy Pheromones There is a huge market online and in the event that you consider the above points then you can decrease your choice making considerably.
Genetically, men are programmed to prefer ample breast and broad curvy hips as this, in general, almost guarantees healthy offspring due to easy childbirth as well as sufficient nourishment. Women genetically prefer the broad shoulders for protection and the firm muscled rear for sexual longevity increasing the chance of impregnation.
- Who is marketing them and do they research and manufacture their own formulations.
- Also, how long have they been in business and are they a "fly-by-nighter."
The Product a Human Pheromones-Based Product
This may seem strange considering the fact that it really is humans who are purchasing pheromones but this is an important point. The simple fact is, lots of the formulations on the market are not human pheromones dependent.
While pheromones for women are available in both fragrance and concentrate form, the use of all of them mirrors the same rules as it does for the men. Make use of lightly and remember, more is not better.
The Mating Game
In the process of looking for a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of pursuit revolves mainly aroung men searching for a female partner. For this reason the marketing of pheromone products has been directed at your market.
Apart from the stereotype celebrities, actors and actresses, models and beautiful people whom we secretly and sometimes quite openly adore and feel attracted to, we all have our type", which includes body type, body shape, hair colour, eyes and a whole lot of other physical attributes that trigger our desire. Personality is of course another important factor; do we go for that outgoing and selfassurance or the warm and friendly, or do we like the strong, quiet and intelligent type? We are all aware that for most women it is very important that a man can make them laugh. And frequently it's another thing entirely which heavily influences someone choice: money!
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test did conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and if you consider human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
- Don't be dazzled by claims which suggest a product has the strongest concentration.
- More important is the optimum formulation of the product.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is produced by females and is thought to give off the current level of tension in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.
- Tests have indicated a man's testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can rise anywhere from 100-150% and more incredible, the reaction is almost instant.
Spite of many years of the media's attempts to subdue the male preference for a curvy woman and the creation of the skinny woman as the ideal entire body shape, in the 2 couple of years, curvy women are back onto the landscape as well as inside fashion, the last stronghold of the useless eyed "bag-o-bones" lady, designers are beginning to utilize more and more full figured ladies on their catwalks.
There is a genetic trigger that urges us to find certain types of people that "fit" our taste in a partner. We are, also by default, programmed to partners of a different genetic makeup so we can create stronger offspring because of a wider variety of genetics.
Before you go out and buy pheromones are you sure what you're buying? It's easy to get caught up in the hype when you're in a buying mood and get excited about the first claim you find that states you get more loving than you can handle.
Pheromones For Women Copulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic.
Research Has Found that a Mother Influences Her Son's Expectations
She indicates what she is looking for in a partner but she also influences her son on female characteristics. So if she is a warm-hearted as well as friendly person, her son will believe that that is indicative for the female species. Those sons are likely to grow up to become warm and responsive lovers who are willing to take more responsibility in the household.
There are thousands of different products on the market and making a variety on which one to buy comes down to four important factors.
Let's face it, if pheromone products were the be all and end all of attracting either short term and long term partners then we wouldn't need to worry about other important elements in the dating game such as one's personality and also the ability to strike up a conversation.
Daughters are Influenced by the First Male Love in Their Lives, Their Fathers
The fathers' character often determines how women relate to the opposite sex. Fathers who are very supportive might raise daughters who are open up and supportive themselves as their particular dads have ensured they always feel good about themselves. The opposite is true of ladies whose fathers were distant, chilly and critical. They will do not have such high degree of self confidence and this is reflected in their relationships.
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle in their quest for associations together with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this?
Your understanding of exactly what pheromones will do for you. This is very important because you need to understand - by simply buying pheromones and then splashing them on is not going to guarantee you will grow to be an attraction magnet.
Before you buy pheromones, if you're having difficulty attracting a partner think about whether or not there are other areas you may be able to improve on. For example, are you a good communicator?
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Buy pheromones and get the boost in confidence you've been craving.
- Buy pheromones to attract men and women .
Men subconsciously feel attracted to those women who remind them of the first love of their lives: their mother, as well as equally women would certainly have a preference for a man who reminds them in some ways of their father.
Equally, a mother with a depressive personality who exchanges friendliness with bouts of coldness and rejection may raise a son who is afraid of dedication and who with regards to finding the right woman, will always be looking at the grass on the other side of the fence.
Pheromones in Humans are Largely Not Understood
A few researchers have claimed to be able to reduce human excretions from arm pit sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming to be able to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science hasn't advanced enough to make this concept a real reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products depending on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
- Women are considered a much more attractive proposition to a man if men get their dose of copulins through the nostrils.
- However, the question still needs to be asked...does a man really need to be tempted by a stimulant to become attracted to the opposite sex?
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Pheromones for women can give you the boost in confidence you have been needing.
- Plus, get the latest tips and tricks in getting pheromones.
- Territorial markers are considered to ward off others.
- They can attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
- 2005, there were 4 classes of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 were territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Ever since then, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
- Buying Pheromones Let's examine some facts about pheromones before you rush out and buy them.
- If you're still excited about all of them then yes, give them a try.
Many men, after years of hiding the fact that they preferred the fuller figure and had been forced to seek interactions with skinny females, do no longer need to hide the fact that they have a preference for a plus size figure. DatingBBW.co.uk, a long standing relationship website in the United Kingdom has noticed the difference as more men join the site and more curvy women uses web relationship to find the right partner who loves them for their curves and not in spite of all of them. Having a curvaceous number is becoming once more the symbol of what is attractive in a natural healthy woman.
Pheromone Cologne Reviews - Chikara Cologne
A review of two human pheromone cologne products - Chikara, a scented pheromone clogne and Alpha 7 - a pheromone oil additive - some of the best ...