Andro Phenomones: Pheromones For Women - The truth about Pheromones And Women
While men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned on it's head recently with many more women becoming a member of the ranks.
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle in their pursuit of relationships with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this?
Love Potions in reality Though love potions are not real, there is a popular alternative to this solution which helps in assisting people in their efforts of bringing in the opposite sex. This is with the use of pheromone products. So what is a pheromone?
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Pheromones for women can give you the increase in confidence you've been craving.
- Plus, get the latest tips and tricks in buying pheromones.
- So what's available for the ladies?
- Are there pheromones for women on the market?
- Sure there tend to be.
- It just seems that they don't get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product.
★INCREASE PHEROMONES FAST★ Pheromone booster!
Check out our music player App for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soundsquid.music.musicplayer.mp3player.black IF YOU WANT ...
To cut a long explanation short, just because guys are observed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
Existence of Human Pheromones One case study that proved the existence of human pheromone is that the McClintock Effect, which was named after the primary investigator, Martha McClintock, of the University of Chicago.
Popular example of such product is LuvEssentials which have been reviewed as one of the most effective pheromone products available in the market today.
- While pheromones for women are available in both fragrance and concentrate kind, the use of them mirrors the same rules as it does for the men.
- Use lightly and remember, more is not better.
Man made artificla pheromones generally have the same basic method and the difference lies in the quality of ingredients used. It is very important to use cologne that has a hig percentage of pheromones inside it. These pheremones are not really cheap so you ought to check up the products top quality and standing carefully before going ahead with the purchase.
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test do conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
The Mating Game
In the process of looking for a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of goal revolves mainly aroung men looking for a female partner. Hence the marketing of pheromone products has been directed at the male market.
The best thing about wearing pheromones cologne is that people will not come to know that you are using them but will naturally such as the way you smell and get attracted to your presence.
There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and if you think about human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
Most men think that after they apply pheromones women will stick to them like glue but this is far from reality. Pheromones only help in increasing your sexual attractiveness but you will have to make an effort of going in advance and approaching women of the desire. Pheromones may help in to begin with making you show up popular with them and then it will be the personality and the way you bring forwards the speak that is likely to make her want you. In short pheromones will make people like you that will help in increased confidence levels and we all know that women like people who are brimming with confidence.
- Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is and identify it with feeding.
- Menstrual synchrony is probably one of the most commonly known class.
- This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together.
- But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or extended for no apparent reason.
- Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
- 2005, there were 4 classes of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 had been territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Since then, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
Love Potions are Popular Mythical Solutions Which are Commonly Used in Witchcraft
Based on folklorists, love potions are commonly used to seduce anyone into falling deeply and madly in-love with the one that used that potion. Sadly, love potions will remain a popular myth in folklore.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is produced by females and is thought in order to give off the current level of stress in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.
- Territorial markers are considered to ward off others.
- They are able to attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
Different Types of Pheromones
There are basically two types of pheromones produced by a human body. One created by the male body is called androstenone and the other one which is created in a woman's body is known as copulin. They are basically both chemicals which take place in the body as well as act as messengers of sexual fascination. The more the body produces these chemicals higher the chances of getting a man or woman. This kind of recent scientific development have made people really interested in donning manmade pheromones.
Effectiveness of Pheromone Products Because of the effectiveness of pheromone as an aphrodisiac, many researchers and scientists sought for ways to funnel this and to provide people with less effective pheromones to enhance their attractiveness. This is when pheromone products, such as body sprays and colognes.
Pheromones are Chemicals that are Released from Animals and People
These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal belongs to and if the animal is in heat or not. These pheromones are found in bugs and aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are freed by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behavioral response from a recipient of the same species.
The sad truth that many researchers have seen is that not all men and women possess the same amount of pheromones that other people have, which makes it harder for them to attract the opposite sex. So with the use of a pheromone product, these people are given the advantage which allows them to easily attract the opposite sex without too much work.
Pheromones For Women Copulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic.
- Women are considered a much more attractive proposition to a man in the event that men get their dose of copulins through the nostrils.
- However, the question still needs to be asked...does a man really need to be tempted by a stimulant to be attracted to the opposite sex?
Pheromones in people are chemicals which are released through sweat from the body as a hint of sexual attraction. Although these pheromones are made in the human body but in the current age and time man has had the opportunity to make these types of pheromones artificially as well. There have been many trials and studies to check when these artificial pheromones go a long way just like naturallyoccuring pheromones and their accounts have revealed that these kinds of synthetic pheromones have really got a very high rate of success in bringing in the opposite sex. In this article we are going to explore more about these pheromones and how to use them effectiviely.
Pheromones in Humans Tend to be Largely Not Understood
Some researchers have claimed to be able to break down human excretions from arm pit sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science hasn't evolved enough to make this concept an authentic reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products depending on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
- Tests have indicated a man's testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can increase anywhere from 100-150% and more amazing, the reaction is almost instant.
Pheromone is a chemical usually secreted or excreted that triggers a social response in the members of the same species. Although pheromones are more commonly known among animals and insects, human pheromones are also said to exist which can also be used for the same reason that animals and insects use pheromones, for procreation.
Sex-Attractant Pheromones are the Ones that Marketers Capitalize on in the Adult Industry
These pheromones are just what they seem like. They attract the opposite sex and give the sense to want to mate. These are also considered nature's way of reproducing. Most animals only mate in order to reproduce. So this is very key to species survival.
This Study Exposed a Group of Women to a Whiff of Perspiration from Other Women
It was found that it caused their menstrual cycles to speed up or slow down depending on the time in the month the sweat was collected: before, during, or after ovulation. Therefore, this study proposed that we now have two types of pheromone involved: "One, produced prior to ovulation, shortens the ovarian cycle; and also the second, produced just at ovulation, and lengthens the cycle".
However, other than the McClintock Effect, there's also cases where pheromone advantage can also affect the success of attracting the opposite sex for procreation. And similar to the McClintock effect, it is also triggered through the smell of a person's sweat.
Some Top Cologne Pheromones
Although there are many of them available in the market but the most popular one is definitely allure cologne pheromone. It has been around for many years and has many good consumer reviews which confirms its high success rate. Also the company give full cash back guarantee if it does not show guaranteed results.